Monday, February 23, 2015

Review - Vision in Silver

Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop

* Read via NetGalley
* Spoilers are highlighted like so
* Book will be released March 3, 2015

5 out of 5 gnomes

This series is fast becoming one of my favorites. Anne Bishop is just supernaturally good at world building and making you care so much about all of the characters. The book was pretty darn unputdownable.

Simon and Meg might just be the cutest almost a couple that I've ever read. This is probably the slowest burn of a relationship that I’ve read in a while yet it is awesome to read. Plus I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited that two characters were holding hands.

The world of the Others is just so intriguing because it takes a whole new take on shapeshifters and the what ifs of a world where humans are not in charge. This book is showing that sometimes people can be their own worst enemy and then when you throw in the Others, things really get interesting.

* The blood prophets and the learning curve they have really helps the story.

* That ending is intense and makes you wonder if the world will be able to survive.

* I recommend reading this series ASAP

Overall this series continues to be pretty darn epic. I know I love a series when I find myself caring about all the characters. This one ends in a very interesting place and I can't wait for the next book.

4 comments:

  1. Yes great review and this is the slow burn romance but it's needed for them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Yes, I'm definitely a fan of their romance and can't wait to see what happens in the next books.

      Delete
  2. I am a huge fan of vampires, therefore this book will be added in my TBR list. Thank you for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, there are vampires and a lot of other assorted supernatural/awesome creatures.

      Thanks, glad you like the review. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)