Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Reviewers Needed - Reliable Readers Wanted

Hi,

It's  getting a tad bit swamped around here and would love to add one or two reviewers to Bibliognome.

So do you like gnomes and or reading?  Do you have a sense of humor and a sky-high To Be Read Pile?  If so you may be just who I'm looking for, so please check out Bibliognome and see if you might be interested and then apply by emailing me.  Your reviews wouldn't have to be carbon copies of mine, all I ask for is at least a paragraph review wise and if you're interested a sentence sneak peek to go along with the review like this one http://bibliognome1.blogspot.com/2012/11/sentence-sneak-peek-crossed.html.

 
If interested please email me at geckyboz[at]gmail[dot]com and answer the following:


Name:
 
1.) What name you go by online/what would you want to be called on your reviews?:
2.) Where you're located (I can only afford to ship books in the US but if you’re International and read ebooks or want to review your own books that will work too) :
3.) Whether you currently have a blog/the link for your blog (you don't have to have a blog to apply.
4.) Do you have a Kindle/Nook/or any other kind of eReader?:
5.) Do you prefer to read ebooks or physical copies?:
6.) Would you be willing to write at least 2 reviews a month?:
 
Please link an example of a book review, or write a quick one here:

Thanks and if you have any questions, just let me know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)