Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Review - To All the Boys I've Loved Before


5 out of 5 gnomes

This is one of those books that I’ve of course heard about and even bought on kindle but never got around to reading. Then I watched the movie version on Netflix and it was so freaking good/adorable. Both the movie and the book may lead to excessive smiling and actually laughing out loud-itis.

The family, concept, and the whole plot is just so well done. You think that you know where the plot is going but there are a heck of a lot of surprises in there too. 

I adore how close the family is. The sisterly relationship felt really authentic. You know the whole love them more than anything but still can get exceedingly mad at them.

Book Josh is a lot skeevier than movie Josh, at least in my opinion.

The movie and the book are just about equal in awesomeness and now I can’t wait to read the rest of the series and hopefully see more movies in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)