Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NetGalley Newness: Books I can't wait to read and review

Here are some recent titles that have been added to NetGalley that I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing.
This is one of my favorite movies and the reason that I like unicorns so much so I knew I wanted to read the Graphic Novel.  Wow it is beautifully drawn and the story just pulls you right in.
The comic continuation of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  All the Season 8 issues are available.  I can't wait to read them all.
For fans of Charlaine Harris, a comic based on her Harper Connely Mystery books.
I love superhero comics and what I have read of this comic is really funny.  I first heard about it because of Free Comic Book Day.

2 comments:

  1. The Last Unicorn is on NetGalley!? I better go request!! I loved that movie as a kid. Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Scott, Yes, it is. It's beautifully drawn too and of course fun to read if you loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)