Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Review - I Wish You All the Best

I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver

5 out of 5 gnomes

A journey of a book/a really strong read.

My Favorite Quote:
“I have a secret method.” “And that is?” He leans in closer and whispers, “I’m making it all up.”

I think this is the first book I've read with a nonbinary character. The main character Ben goes through so much but it's a relatable journey at the same time. You'll find yourself worrying/rooting for them throughout the book.

I love how they grew as a person and the relationship between them and Nathan is so well done.

This story shows how fractured and broken a family can become. It also shows how vital a found family can be.

Overall check out this book ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. I've had this one on my kindle for a long time but haven't gotten to it yet. Everyone has said it's fantastic though.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)