Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Review - The Final Girl Support Group

The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix

My Favorite Quote: "Dying isn't the important thing. It's nothing more than the punctuation mark on the end of your life. It's everything that came before that matters. Punctuation marks, most people skip right over them. They don't even have a sound."

5 out of 5 gnomes

Do you like horror movies, if so this book is definitely for you. I love how it combined all these horror movies/tropes and gives you final girls to root for.

I sped through this book because I didn't want to put it down.

It felt like the best kind of horror movie and was full of surprises and moments that'll make you raise your eyebrows and go "Whoa."

I adore how complicated the main character is and how she never gives up.

Overall I really enjoyed the author's style and the build up in the book. The atmosphere is intense and will have you wondering who to trust.

Then that ending was the cherry on the sundae of it all and tied everything together so very well.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read anything horror in many years but this sounds like a good one.

    I will be adding it to my list.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)