Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Ungifted

Ungifted by Gordon Korman

“Donovan alone had managed to engage him. Could that be a kind of giftedness in and of itself?”

“The Hardcastle gym may have been my Titanic, but we were survivors, James and me.”

“<<Hypothesis: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Especially if one of those parts is Donovan.>>”

“We were just knowers.”

“<<Hypothesis: Brothers and sisters forge family bonds through a complex byplay of accusations and insults.>>”

“We’re gifted,” I explained.”

“<<Hypothesis: Intentional or not, movement to a beat = dancing.>>”

“Challenge isn’t going to come from any curriculum, no matter how hard they make it. It’s going to come from life.”

10 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)