Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

5/5 magically delicious gnomes

Holy carp, wowsers wow plus a whole lot more incoherent rambling thoughts and random screeching...

It felt absolutely amazing to be immersed in the world of Harry Potter again. I thought the whole script/play structure would throw me off but nope it is epic to be in this story. I just hope they film a production of the play and release it worldwide ASAP.

There are a myriad of surprises in this story. The characterizations continue to ring true and the atmosphere achieved while just reading it is intense, I can only imagine seeing it in person.

Characters are shown in new and surprising ways. Plus Albus and Scorpius are amazing and I feel they show a very different spin on how we usually see Hogwarts.

The relationships shown are intriguing and you'll find yourself really feeling all the emotions while reading. I have a feeling the play might leave me a blathering mess if I saw it in person.

If you adore HARRY POTTER, then I recommend you read this play and get absorbed into this magical world once again.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)