Tuesday, February 3, 2015

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - Murder of Crows


These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop

* I adore this series (can't believe it took me so long to read this book.)

* All the different gards are so different/intriguing at the same time.

* Meg is quite the character and it’s always fun seeing her interact with the Others.

* Lots of new characters and one very interesting new place (can’t wait to see what happens in this new place.)

* A great look at a what if scenario where humans are definitely not the dominant species.

* Tess and the human pack remain some of my favorite characters too.

* There are a lot of enemies in this book and you can foresee that there are going to be plenty of problems in the future.
* The ending could lead to some extremely interesting developments in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)