Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tiny Reverse Vampire Reviews - Vision in Silver

Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop

* Read via NetGalley


5 out of 5 tiara wearing bats

More and more this series is becoming one of my favorites of this author's let alone one of my favorites in general. Although the last book Murder of Crows was a bit more action packed this one did a lot to move the story forward. 

For the first time in a while reading this book I had actual moments where I looked at the book and said I could not believe some of the details and depths that they went into with the bad guy’s plot and even going as far as some things you would not think to see in this book. Honestly by the end of it I believe some of the way that the plot in this book went were very unexpected.

I continue to love all of the characters but Skippy continues to be one of my favorites. The part where he finds out money makes bad cookies literally had me laughing out loud.

I can't wait for the next part of this series to come out I am looking forward to getting to read it because in this book I have never been so excited just to see two characters hold hands and I want to see where this goes. And I secretly want to know what happens when two of Tess’s kind meet, I can't wait until a certain blood prophet gets to meet the others and I hope  it happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)