Sunday, January 13, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Sci-Fi TV Series!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   

Top 5 Sundays -  Favorite Sci-Fi TV Series!

I'm already obsessed with the retelling of fairy tales so this is pretty much the perfect series for me.

I was only a casual Doctor Who fan and then I saw the first season with the 11th Doctor, Matt Smith.  Now I can't get enough of the series/Doctor Who mythology.

Dark Angel is one of the series that is a real guilty pleasure and really fun to watch.  This series is probably one of the reasons I love dystopian books so much because it has a lot of elements that are also in some of my favorite book series.

This series is one that I still watch over and over.  It's one of the first series that really drew me in to where I couldn't miss an episode.  I even collect all the books that go along with the series and reread them a lot too.

This is another series that I couldn't get enough of and now that I think of it would make a quite awesome book series too.  With a main character who can take on just about any identity this series was definitely never boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)