Sunday, January 27, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Fave On-Going TV Series! {Part II}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    


Top 5 Sundays - Fave On-Going TV Series! {Part II}

I participated in the first part of this list so here are my next top 5 favorite on-going TV series.

 
SpongeBob SquarePants is a show that I've loved since the very first episoede.  I think it's funny no matter how old you are.  There are so many great quotes and it is infinitely rewatchable.

 
Sherlock is so good and really makes me curse the fact that British TV seasons are so short.  There are only six episodes in two seasons so far. Each episode feels like a movie and the stories and characters are really strong.  I highly recommend this series because it brings Sherlock Holmes to modern times very well.

Futurama is another show that I've stuck with since the beginning and I was thrilled when Comedy Central started showing new episodes.  I love all the scifi-tastic elements and it's pretty darn hilarious.

NCIS is one of those shows that I only watched because my dad always had it on.  Now though I find myself watching it all the time too.  It's one of those shows that you land on while flipping through the channels that you just have to watch until the end.

American Dad is so much funnier than Family Guy.  The jokes and the characters just seem to connect so well.  I find myself actually laughing out loud at so many of the episodes.

4 comments:

  1. Great top 5 :) NCIS is on my top 5, too :) And I love Futurama & Sherlock is amazing, too. The waiting between season 1 & season 2 of Sherlock was just so long, but I can understand it, because Steven Moffat is busy with Doctor Who (my most fav series) so I guess I don't mind it as much, because the waiting was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Nice yeah NCIS is a show that just really grows on you the more that you watch it. The wait was indeed worth it because Doctor Who is my favorite series too. On both Doctor Who and Sherlock I just want to see new episodes ASAP.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I haven't gotten into NCIS yet. It's something I'd enjoy. I'll check it out!

    Here's my T5S
    !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for stopping by. Yeah you should check NCIS out, the characters really make it great.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)