Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bountiful Books - Young Adult Author Panel June 8, 2011

Went to an awesome YA Panel on June 8th that was made up of Ellen Hopkins, Matt de la Pena, Coe Booth, A.S. King, and Lisa McMann.  There was free pizza and free books (many of which were signed).  Each person got a mix of 5 books in their bag.  I had my mom and sister with me so received fifteen books overall.  This of course means there will be some extra books that I can add to my Blogaversary Giveaway that I'll be having in August :)

These authors were a very fun group and had a lot of great stories to tell.  They were nice enough to answer a lot of questions too.
All of the awesome books.

All of Matt de la Pena's books and they're all signed.



A photo of all the authors, (most of the pictures didn't turn out very well the lighting in there was weird)

Me and Lisa McMann = Awesomeness (I love her books)

My personalized signed copy of Wake.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! It sounds like a wonderful event! So many signed books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Precious Yeah it was lucky that I heard about it and it was a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)