Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me :) - Books I would wish for today

(this shows the faces that I' probably make while reading these books)
Here are the top ten books (in no particular order) that I would wish for right now for my birthday:

* Books without official covers yet are represented by Clip Art :)
* Release Dates according to Amazon or author's web site


A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Release Date: January 10, 2012

Book 3 of the Disillusionists Trilogy by Carolyn Crane which according to Crane's author site, "The ebook will be released December 6th, and the print version will be released in mid-late 2012."
Release Date: December 6, 2011 (ebook version), print version in 2012


Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch
Release Date: December 6, 2011

Shatter Me
by
Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: November 15, 2011

Release Date: April 3, 2012
Release Date: February 21, 2012
Release Date: November 15, 2011
Release Date: August 30, 2011

Release Date: August 30, 2011

Release Date: September 20, 2011

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope you can get your hands on some of these books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Everybody, thanks for the birthday wishes :)

    Had a great day, I'll be sure to post pics of the zoo trip I took and my awesome presents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)