Monday, June 13, 2011

Contagion: Outbreak! - Fabulous Fun

Going to a day of Contagion: Outbreak! was a lot of fun.  I got to meet author Chloe Neill, she had a great panel about the future of Urban Fantasy and I got some books signed (which is always cool :) )  It was quite the interesting experience I saw some very cool props, costumes, and I took a lot of fun pictures.

Here are some pictures from Chloe Neill's panel (as you can see, I think fun times were had by all):


Awesome signed books, also love the Cadogan stamp.  :)

Now for my favorite pictures from just wandering around the event:

Gotta love this Iron Man group, knew I wanted a picture with them, not sure why I made that face though.

Tiny Reverse Vampire posing with a posse of Iron Man people.

Me trying to break into a certain police box. :)
Here's some of the coolest costumes:

Overall it was a really fun time and I can't wait for next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)