Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Midnite

This is my dog Midnite that I recently adopted.  I never really though about adopting a dog before but after meeting him I just knew that I wanted to give him a home.  He's about a year old and some kind of Labrador/Pointer mix.  He's a tad bit crazy but it looks like he'll fit in just fine. 


Here's Midnite peering diabolically out of the cone of shame.

Here's a close up of those crazy brown eyes.

A very inquisitive dog.

My sister trying to get him to do his trick where he walks/dances around on two legs. (possibly the cutest trick ever)  :)

Here's a close up of his cute face.  It kind of looks like he has a white goatee and I think his giant eyes and small head make him resemble those stuffed animals with the giant heads/eyes and little bodies.

4 comments:

  1. He's very handsome and looks incredibly happy to be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy, Yeah he really knows how to use that cute factor to beg for treats and food :)

    He's a very happy dog and even gets along well with our other dog Opal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kate, Yeah and he's well aware of it:) He seems to like posing for pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)