Thursday, June 23, 2011

Birthday Blast

Had a great day today.  :)

Got this great camera from my parents which I of course will use a lot while writing the blog.  It takes awesome pictures too.  

From my sister, who knows how much I love gnomes.  :)

Birthday Trip to the Zoo: 
Me (terrified that I might fall off the metal rhino) and Brandy aka Tiny Reverse Vampire
Sloth with an attitude problem. :)
A sea lion who wanted to be alone.
Sea turtle taking a closer look through the glass.
A cool looking bird running around kind of reminded us of a dinosaur.

4 comments:

  1. @Cozy in Texas, Thanks, it was a great day and I love the gnome too, (I'll probably have to check out the rest of the gnomes in that series)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday to you! I LOOOOOVE the gnome, and that rhino photo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kate, Thanks, yeah my sister found the awesome gnome guy. The rhino picture was crazy because I was terrified that I was going to fall off, and then getting down was quite the experience too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)