Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 7: Highlight Your Popular Posts

These posts are either the most popular according to my stats or some favorites of mine that I’d like to be more popular.

Most participated post (longest a Story Time has gotten)

When I made it to 100 posts on the blog.

My Review of Outpost - tons of views but no comments.

My Top 10 Books of 2014

This was pretty much the best character interview I've ever had and my most viewed post.

My Gnome Story I wrote for part of a tour:


Gnome Stories by Authors:


Sebastian Gnome by Chrysoula Tzavelas, author of Matchbox Girls and Nightlights

The Wicked Lawn: A Gnoir Tale by Justin Robinson author of Mr. Blank and City of Devils
http://bibliognome1.blogspot.com/2013/09/gnome-story-wicked-lawn-gnoir-tale-by.html


Gerta Gnome by T.D. Thomas, author of Hera, Queen of Gods
http://bibliognome1.blogspot.com/2013/04/gnome-story-by-author-td-thomas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)