Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3: About Me Refresher

Day 3: About Me Refresher


Wow, it really has been awhile since I’ve updated the About Me section. (While doing this post actually found out that I never actually published my about me tab on the blog...)

Here’s my try at a new About Me section:

Bibliognome -

Library Assistant by day and Book Blogger for the rest of the day... I love YA, Science Fiction and a lot of other genres in between.

I’ve been blogging since August 16, 2010, so I’ve seen a lot of the book blogging world. I’ve discovered so many great authors, books, and awesome people along the way.

Here’s hoping you like what you see here at Bibliognome and always feel free to comment or talk to me on Twitter @GeckyBoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)