Sunday, January 11, 2015

Top 5 Sundays - Movies I can't Wait for in 2015!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa & Friends’ Bookish Life
Rules:


1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  


Top 5 Sundays - Movies I can't Wait for in 2015!


This looks like it'll be a crazy sci-fi movie.

Can't wait to see what happens with Ultron.

Jurassic Park has always been awesome and after seeing the trailer I really can't wait to see what happens.

This looks like it'll be a really fun movie.

I hope this one is like the older Star Wars vs the newer ones. Either way it's Star Wars and I can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)