Sunday, January 25, 2015

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Heroes! (Movies, Books and TV)

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa & Friends’ Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   

Favorite Heroes! (Movies, Books and TV)

I love Harry Potter and all the other heroes in this series. The whole magical world is pretty much endlessly re-readable (if that’s a word...)

Percy Jackson is an awesome character and I love all the myth inspired adventures he goes on. I adored the first series the character was the star of and then thought the finale of the second series was kind of a let down compared to the first.

The X-Men have been some of my favorite heroes since I first started watching the cartoon in the 90s and then all the movies made me like them even more. Also me and my sister used to pretend to be X-Men so that's why I'm really fond of the characters too.

Star-Lord and The Guardians of the Galaxy is pretty much my new favorite marvel character/movie. Having all the humor and good looks of Chris Pratt is awfully awesome also.

I’ve always been a fan of The Flash as Wally West from the cartoons and wasn’t sure if I’d like a TV show about Barry. Well I was wrong and I think this show is in my top 10 of best shows.

2 comments:

  1. awesome picks! I really like them too! though we differ in all of them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah there are a lot of awesome heroes out there it was hard choosing just 5.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)