Monday, January 12, 2015

Review - Ordinary

3 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes


I always think that a new take on powers or superheroes is something worth reading. This comic is definitely worth checking out. This is a really interesting series and the star is a poor “loser” who doesn’t get super powers when everyone else in the world does.

The art is really well done and fun to see all the details in the background. There's a wide range of powers and some quite interesting characters.

The story flies by pretty fast, I just wish there had been even more about how everything happened. It was awesome seeing all the changes and I really loved his son in the story. So be sure to check out this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)