Tuesday, October 14, 2014

P.R.R. (Pre Review Ravings) - The Blood of Olympus

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan


  • I can’t believe that it’s over.
  • Everything was so fast paced and yet the book was over before I knew it.
  • I really wanted more answers especially at the end.
  • I do like knowing everybody’s fate and inferring how it turns out for everyone.
  • Piper really came into her own in this book, she was very impressive.
  • I wish Percy and Annabeth had POV chapters in this one.
  • Reyna and Nico were my favorites of this book.
  • I liked most of this book but I think The House of Hades was a better overall book.
  • The trio of Reyna, Nico, and Coach Hedge is pretty darn formidable.
  • As you can tell my feelings about this book are kind of all over the place.
  • How Gaea is finally defeated was pretty awesome but it also felt like it shouldn’t have taken that long for them to figure out that what happened was their only solution.
  • I had to smile at the end that most of the characters got especially the last chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)