Sunday, December 2, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Books/Series You Have Read More Than Once!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    


Top 5 Sundays - Books/Series You Have Read More Than Once!

This first book is my favorite in the series and a great reread too.  I can't bring myself to read the last one again and really think that I like this first book so much because it would make a great stand alone book


I've reread the first three books in this series a lot.  My favorite of all seven though is definitely The Prisoner of Azkaban.  I love the great mix of characters and how important all the events of this book are.
 
 
This is the perfect book for anybody that loves books.  It shows the power or reading and has a plethora of interesting characters.  It's also a really fun and quick read.


I adore this book and have reread it countless times.  I love everything about it from the world to characters.  I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes complex worlds, magic, and intriguing characters.


 This series is so much fun and I think I've read the first book at least five times.

6 comments:

  1. Great top 5 :) I love all HP books, but my fav I guess is Deathly Hallows, since I've read it the most times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I love the whole HARRY POTTER series too, I just haven't reread the 7th one yet.

      Delete
  2. Harry Potter and Hunger Games are on my Top 5. The other three you have here I will have to look at further. Is the Matilda book the one they made a movie about?

    New Follower :D

    My Top 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, yeah Harry Potter and the Hunger Games do make great rereads. Cool, I would highly recommend any of these books. The Matilda book is the one that they made a movie of (I love the movie too.)

      Thanks for stopping by Bibliognome, hope you enjoy the blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Although I'm also a fan of the Hunger Games and Harry Potter, the Abhorsen trilogy (Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen) is the one I've re-read the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah I think I love both series just about equally though they are really different.

      As a series I think I have read the ABHORSEN trilogy more than HARRY POTTER too. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)