Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reached - My Favorite Quotes/Lines

 Here are my favorite quotes/lines from Reached by Ally Condie:

 “How was she supposed to love me when the Society said she should?”

“And it strikes me that this is how writing anything is, really.  A collaboration between you who give the words and they who take them and find meaning in them, or put music behind them, or turn them aside because they were not what was needed.”

“I wonder if I am dancing.”

But I need you to trust me to save myself.

“You cannot change your journey if you are unwilling to move at all.”

“I am so tired of flying blind.”

“Of course, one person can be the world.”

“I realize how much courage it takes to choose the life you want, whatever it might be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)