Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas 2012

 
Hope everybody had a happy holidays and or a great start to the week.  At the Bibliognome house we had a lot of fun today.  Had a great breakfast, opened presents, and later in the day went to see The Hobbit.


This is my favorite present from my sister.  It doesn't work or anything but still it's a 2 foot tall robot and that is freaking awesome.

This is actually a pencil made entirely out of graphite, it's supposed to last a really long time too.  This will probably be the only thing I write with when I go back to work.

This apprehensive looking gargoyle is a gift from my Grandma, the look on its face is kind of startling/mesmerizing at the same time.

I love this gnome lamp (it just looks so cool of of course I'm a big fan of both gnomes and books).  Now I just have to buy a light bulb for it. 

 Ninja Turtle Shot glasses = AWESOME

These are ruby slippers that are supposed to be part of a Dorothy Halloween costume but I liked them so much that my sister bought them for me.

Was very glad to get this from my parents because I really do have a horrible sense of direction and hopefully having this will help.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)