Saturday, December 22, 2012

All I Want for Christmas - Book Edition

These are all the top 5 books that are I would love to receive for Christmas:

This is a striking new series with an awesome cast of characters and quite the interesting world.

A fantastical story that was so much fun to read, this is the kind of book that you want to reread over and over.

This is a superb book that puts an intriguing spin on dragons and this story is one that just draws you right in. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next to Cas and especially Anna since at the end of the first book she didn't exactly end up in a good place.

The first book in this series was really insane so I can't wait to see where this one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)