Sunday, June 23, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Books You're Looking Forward to the Most in the Second Half of 2013!


This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    


Top 5 Sundays - Books You're Looking Forward the Most in the Second Half of 2013!

Alien Research by Gini Koch release date December 3, 2013
Release Date - December 3, 2013.  I can't wait to read this book because this is one of my favorite series because you never know what's going to happen next and the characters are so intriguing.



Release Date - July 30, 2013.  Looks like an interesting concept am looking forward to seeing if it's as cool as it sounds.



Release Date - October 22, 2013.  I'm so looking forward to this book. I can't wait to see how this series ends, I hope the ending makes sense and that not too many more people die before the end.


Release Date - July 2, 2013.  Now this is a fun series. I love how this series pretty much rewrites how zombies works and makes the zombie main character into somebody to root for.

 
Release Date - September 24, 2013.  I adore gargoyles so it's fun to see what this series does with them.  It'll be great to see what happens next especially after everything from the first book.

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I still need to finish Insurgent & catch up on the Kitty Katt series, I'm so behind...

    Check out My Top 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, it's so easy to fall behind on reading/series.

      Delete
  2. great picks! need to check out these series =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)