Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Invisibility

Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan



“There was no other why.  There was no other how. There was only the what, and that was my life.”

“I do not exist. And yet I exist.”

“Nobody has to know my central truth if I can offer them much smaller truths instead.”

“I am like a ghost who’s never died.”

“And while I don’t subscribe to the idea that anyone sporting a penis should hold doors for me...”

“The more I sweat, the less civil I am.”

“She is seeing the face I never get to see, because no mirror has ever caught me.”

“I want to keep saying hello. Because it all feels like a hello.”

“It’s that serial-killer atmosphere. It’s an aph-rodisiac.”

“No exes mark my spot. Evil or otherwise.”

“You say something like “It’s okay” not because it is, in fact, okay, but because you’re hoping these words will somehow make it okay. Even though they never, ever do.”

“I’m gay, not a witch. Gay and witch is Dumbledore, and last time I checked, he was still just a guy in a book.”

“It’s like one of my fake memories, only real.”

“It’s the difference between jumping and leaping, isn’t it?”

“It’s the hard things that matter. Those are the things worth leaping for.”

“The lies we tell ourselves are the worst ones.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)