Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review - Alien Separation

Alien Separation by Gini Koch

*Read via NetGalley
*Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

5 out of 5 gnomes

Ahhh, that ending and the preview for the next book is exactly what draws me into this series and keeps me hurrying back for more.

I loved the direction this book took because I for one was not expecting it. After the epic events of the last book things took off fast at the start of this one.

Things once again get very interesting when much of the group gets unexpectedly transported to a very colorful planet.

Everyone having to survive and find each other again makes for compelling reading. This new setting was crazy but fun and I loved getting to meet more creatures/aliens.

There were some awesome surprises in this one, including a relationship that I didn’t foresee (yet it’s pretty perfect the more I think about it.)

A plethora of possibilities await and this series never fails to make me happy. I look forward to whatever happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)