Talon by Julie Kagawa
* I love reading about dragons.
* Ember and Garret and their alternating chapters make for some great reading.
* So much palpable tension, as you wonder who’s going to find out the other’s secret first.
* Both sides of the story seem to have valid reasons but the closer you look at both organizations will lead to lots of questions.
* Like learning about dragon societies and how the different organizations work.
* A very interesting take on love triangles.
* Lots of unexpected happenings
* That ending was so intense, can’t wait to see what happens next.