Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Shadow Scale

* Read via NetGalley for review
* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

“Why is helpful not the antonym of helpless?”

“Dragons tend to bristle when embraced.”

“I felt a little guilty for cultivating those smiles: I wasn’t allowed.”

“This prince was too astute. I loved him for it.”

“That didn’t stop me from wishing I could change the attitudes of Goreddis single-handedly, reach in and make people see sense.”

“We sat upon a cool stone bench, leaving a gap wide enough for fat Propriety to squeeze between us.”

Jannoula had called me her Counter-Saint; it was time to start countering.”

Glisselda rose on her toes and kissed me on the mouth.”

“I had to find a way to be monster enough for both of us.”

“Sometimes everyone does their best and things still end up wrong.”

2 comments:

  1. You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)