* I adore this book, it's full of such great strong characters.
* I was wary of all the hype surrounding this book but I really should have believed it, it's so good and reminds me of the Magic Study series which is one of my favorites.
* Celaena is such a kick butt taking names heroine.
* I'm not a hundred percent sure how to pronounce Celaena's or Chaol's name.
* It's great that everything's not black and white with the main character because she's an assassin but you really root for her.
* I like Chaol a lot more than Dorian
* Finally a potential love triangle that makes sense.
* All the intrigue and politics make for an exciting read.
* The potential magic of this world is very interesting.
* I was happy with how the book ended and can’t wait to see what happens next.