Sunday, July 17, 2011

Super Sunday

Check it out, I was interviewed about Harry Potter and actually got quoted in the newspaper.  :)

Here's a link to the Omaha World Herald article

Needless to say, I was very excited to be interviewed.  This just goes to show how useful a tool Twitter is.  I follow Rainbow Rowell on Twitter and have talked/tweeted her a couple of times.  I was tweeting something about Harry Potter the other day and she asked if she could interview me so I of course said yes.

I was just glad to be able to talk about Harry Potter and I mean every word I said especially that Harry Potter will continue to be a part of fans' lives.

Here's a visual representation of my happy dance that I did when I saw my words quoted:

4 comments:

  1. @Carolyn Crane I know I was very happy to be interviewed and yes, I was very excited to get the paper today so I could read it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @barmybex, Thanks, yeah I was really excited and of course it's always fun to talk about Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)