Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review - Horrorstör


* Read via NetGalley for review

3 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes

Horrorstör is one creepy little book. I didn’t get the full effect of the looking like a catalog aspect of it because I read it on my phone. The parts that I could see of the formatting though were definitely good.


I’ve never been to an Ikea so I just kind of pictured Orsk like a giant Nebraska Furniture Mart. I have worked in retail before at Bath and Body Works (blargh) so I know how that feels at least and can relate to the characters.

Amy doesn’t exactly love her job to begin with and thinks she’s about to be fired. No though she’s asked to be at the store overnight to investigate what’s been going on.
This is of course when things get interesting.

This is definitely a scary story and one that's quick to read. You'll want to keep reading just to find out what exactly is going on.

There are some pretty great twists and turns in the story along with a little gory goodness. I really liked the ending and how Amy changed so much in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)