Monday, November 3, 2014

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - Universal Alien

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.


* Received from the publisher for review
* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

Universal Alien by Gini Koch


  • Wow wow wow, I love this whole multiverse angle.
  • Jamie/the Jamie channel another crazy thing she is definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with when she grows up.
  • I kind of hope we see more of the multiverse or that there’s more travel between the universes.
  • The beginning chapter was awesome.
  • Any version of Kitty is always going to be interesting.
  • MASTERMIND MASTERMIND MASTERMIND!!!!!!!!
  • How are they going to take care of the Mastermind in Kitty’s normal universe????
  • Chuckie, I really hope he finds somebody.
  • Stripes the cat is so cool.
  • Reader is the go to guy in any universe.
  • Awww so happy that she gets to work with Bill again.
  • ALFRED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)