Sunday, November 16, 2014

Top 5 Sundays - Characters You'd Wanna Cosplay! {Book, TV or Movie}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa & Friends’ Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    

Top 5 Sundays - Characters You'd Wanna Cosplay! {Book, TV or Movie}


The factions would be fun to cosplay.

I love these characters so it'd be fun to cosplay as them.

My sister and I love cosplaying as Harry Potter characters, it's fun because all you need is an old graduation robe and a tie.

It would be awesome to make up a Groot costume.

I think I could pull off the whole black and white AC look.

2 comments:

  1. awesome picks!!! we have some in common! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) That's cool these are definitely some that would be awesome to cosplay.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)