Monday, November 17, 2014

Review - Famous in Love

Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

2 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

Oh Famous in Love I was really liking what you had going on. You even had a believable love triangle and a heck of an interesting concept.

Your characters were fun and with all the YA movies being filmed lately it is fun to imagine what goes on behind the scenes. Where you really lost me though was that ending. What the actual heck was that, I mean blargh.

Paige, Rainer, and Jordan are all really interesting characters. I do like how the story initially unfolds. It really does feel like a behind the scenes look at a movie.

There’s a lot of angst but the characters really do grow over the course of the book, or at least I thought so until the end.

Basically she chooses to be with somebody to make him happy and not herself not to mention it was a bit awkward because he’s older and really using her. After everything she finds out I can’t believe she chose that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)