Monday, April 8, 2013

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Moonset

* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)
* Read ARC via NetGalley


“Jenna defied the power of prayer.”

“Waiting for the day they could kill us, too.”

If you can’t stand the heat, then get away from the person with the fire.

“Yeah, no. Sarcasm’s not a good look on you. You’re definitely more of a winter. Smolder in silence.”

If you swallow me up right now, I promise I won’t mind, I prayed to the earth.”

“You realize it loses the humor when I have to keep explaining things to  you.”

“Beautiful,” she said, her tone dry, “you’re bringing a knife to an Apocalypse. Do you even know how to use that thing?”

“But I am not my father. We are not our parents.”

“We’re not them. And you need to stop treating us like we are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)