Sunday, April 28, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Best TV Shows Based on Books!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    

Top 5 Sundays - Best TV Shows Based on Books!

I really loved this show and think it would be even better if they tried it today because the technology to illustrate the morphing would be a lot easier.
 

I have if not all at least 95% of all of The Baby-Sitters Club books.  I was thrilled when I discovered that there were TV episodes and a movie.

This was one of those shows that I became obsessed with and then I discovered that it was based on books.  The books are very different but still good reads.

 
I haven't read much of the original Sherlock Holmes books but this series really brings the character to life.

 These books are scary corny fun and the TV show continued in that same vein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)