Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Game

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...

Game by Barry Lyga



* Book will be released April 16, 2013
Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:
"Billy grinned. "Oh, New York," he whispered. "We're gonna have so much fun."I Hunt Killers introduced the world to Jazz, the son of history's most infamous serial killer, Billy Dent.
In an effort to prove murder didn't run in the family, Jazz teamed with the police in the small town of Lobo's Nod to solve a deadly case. And now, when a determined New York City detective comes knocking on Jazz's door asking for help, he can't say no. The Hat-Dog Killer has the Big Apple—and its police force—running scared. So Jazz and his girlfriend, Connie, hop on a plane to the big city and get swept up in a killer's murderous game.
Both the stakes and the body count are higher in this suspenseful and unstoppable sequel from acclaimed author Barry Lyga."

The first book in this series was creepy and had an awesome story.  I can’t wait to see what happens to Jazz’s character next.  His dad is terrifying and then there’s the whole question of whether Jazz can continue to be a good guy.  I just have a feeling that this book will definitely not be for anybody squeamish or faint of heart.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book yet, but I hope to read it soon :)

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah you should read the first book,it's especially good if you're a fan or horror books.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah it's a creepy cover but it probably goes along well with what the book will be about. :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard the first book is pretty good so I'll have to read it before I get to this one! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read I Hunt Killers. I love the covers and I love creepy stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should especially if you like creepy/spooky stories.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)