Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love at First Book - Surrounded by Woods

Love at First Book - a new feature in which we talk about first books that were love at first sight.  These are the books that draw you in and make you want the next books in a series ASAP.

Surrounded by Woods by Mandy Harbin.  This is definitely Love at First Book because I originally downloaded it for free, intending to read a chapter before bed.  I curled up and started to read it, next think I knew it was 12:12 in the morning and I had finished the book.  Since then I have downloaded and read the free prequel and I want to read the rest of the series and find out how the other brothers fare in their searches for mates.

A Tiny Reverse Vampire Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)