Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Fever

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

This week I'm waiting on... 

Fever by Lauren DeStefano

* Book will be released February 21, 2012

I can't wait to read this book.  The first book Wither was a crazy read but I loved every second of it, as you can see from my review
here
 
After the ending of the last one, I can't wait to see what happens next especially since in this world you don't grow old you just die young.  Rhine has a lot of choices to make and a pretty ruthless enemy to overcome. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this one as well. There's still a lot of unfinished business in this story!

    My Waiting on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

    I can't wait!! Am dying for this book!!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    Zompacolypse is coming. Are you infected?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need to read Wither! Can't wait to start it though! :) Love the covers for both these books. They're gorgeous pieces of photography and design! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Erika Yeah totally agree there is so much unfinished business. :)

    @Greta Exactly, I can't wait for this book either it should be awesome.

    @Dani, Thanks :) Yes, you definitely should read Wither. It's a great book and the covers are very well done (I love how intricate they are).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice. I have yet to read the first one but I've decided to pick it up from my library next time I go.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah cool. I have Wither at home but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I should though.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Brittani, Thanks, yeah I would definitely recommend it. :)

    @Giselle, Thanks, it's a great book and well worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! I am really looking forward to reading this book. Great choice. My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. @fivealarmbookreviews.com, Thanks, looks like it's sure to be quite the sequel.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)