Thursday, May 26, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - The Shifter Romances the Writer

“Fiction was fiction for a reason.”

“I’m not a mass murderer or anything, I swear. I only kill fictional people.”

“Sexy handwriting. Which was totally a thing.”

“One woman’s boring is another one’s pleasure.”

“She believed in literally feeding the muse.”

“It was impossible to be sad in a hot tub eating pizza.”

“Even if they were just friends until the day they died, he’d savor that moment.”

“No, it was more than nice, it was like breathing again after being held under water for far too long.”

“Apparently, her body hadn’t gotten the message. Or didn’t want to.”

“I love the way libraries smell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)