Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Alien in Chief

* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)


“Thanks for always being there for me.”

“And Becky’s here, too.”

“Ah, well,” Amy said slowly, “that’s one of the names we’ve been talking about—Rebecca Ann. But it’s not the only one.”

“It’s the one she likes,” Jamie said. “And she wants to be called Becky by her friends.”

“And if things get dull, we can always take them to Disney World.”

“He said that suggestions in these matters from the woman who averted the total destruction of Earth at least twice probably should be listened to.”

“And all the women fight nastier than all the men, other than Christopher.”

“She heaved a sigh. “But you’re right. I don’t want to do anything that puts . . . Becky at risk.”

“However, my experience was that the people really trying to kill me liked to call me and make it all really personal.”

“I treat bullies the same way you do and always have.”

“I had bulletproof glass installed years ago and I test it regularly, so look at the street as much as you want.”

“Your enemy doesn’t have that mindset. Remember that—it’s his strength. And he knows you don’t want to lose anyone, and that’s your weakness.”

“He laughed. “Just remember that your real strengths are that you always think outside the box and nothing actually throws you. Metaphorically.”

“There is. As always I’ll keep your needs and requirements foremost in my mind.”

“Aliens Were Weird was a statement I still repeated daily, though usually in my mind or under my breath.”

“That’s because I am the loose cannon.”

“I realize that’s not the Political Weasel Word of the Day Way, but it’s our way, and I strongly suggest you try our way for a while.”

“Just accept that I’m part hobbit, Mom. Action and boredom both make me hungry, what can I say?”

“No, but you’re happy helping the people of this country, and the world. You’re one of the few whose heart, head, and actions are always in the right place.”

“We were a well-oiled politically incorrect team.”

“Hey, if it was a Talk While You Kick Ass fight, I was damned well going to represent.”

“No one shoots at my animals you bastard!”

“This was nowhere on my Top Ten Ways To Die list.”

“That’d teach them to Side With Evil.”

“I was going to ache all over when this was done, but at least I now knew I had an alternate career in the WWE’s Ladies’ Division.”

“Wonder Triplets Powers Activate.”

“Someone very smart has always told me not to believe in coincidence.”

“Why yes, Ambassador. Your megalomania skills are in top form.”

“What did the bird suggest?” Jeff asked in the voice of a man who’s not sure who’s crazier, the world around him or himself.”

“But if what I wanted always happened, I’d have a normal life and that apparently wasn’t in my particular deck of cards.”

“Wise man knows when to take the naps.”

“Oh, Gigantagator and Alliflash were our friends, never doubt it.”

“But a rose by any other name would still kick the same amount of butt.”

“Clearly Georgia gators weren’t as feisty as their Florida brethren.”

“I’m not ready,” he said quietly. “Not for this.”

“Because, as we’ve seen, they can try to take the woman out of the fight, but they’ve never taken the fight out of the woman.”

“No, but apparently our entire extended circle should be doing Little Theater in the off hours. What do you guys think is going on?”

“Adriana was a great shot, for which I thanked God and Olga.”

“Wow. We really are Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, aren’t we? Let’s hope we get a better ending.”

“You’re my wolves, so not lone.”

Rebecca Ann Gaultier-White has officially arrived,” Melanie said. “And she’s perfect. Mother and baby are doing great.” “Christopher, on the other hand, is a blubbering mess,” Emily said. “I’m not supposed to tell anyone about that, though.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)