Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sidewinder Series


I read these three books pretty much one right after the other. I think it helps the story if you read them all at once but they could be stand alone reads too. The characters are great and there is already some crazy disaster right around the corner. Nick and Kelly are quite the couple and you get to see their relationship unfold. The other characters add a lot to the story too and you can feel a real history with all of these characters and their military experience. My favorite part is the whole road trip story in the third book. I like how they explore the sexuality of the characters and show that it's not cut and dry/there are plenty of variations and complications. These books are definitely a great binge read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)