Tuesday, July 8, 2014

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - White Trash Zombie Apocalypse

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

- I love this series so much.
- A unique yet awesome take on zombies.
- Angel is really trying to improve her life but man there are plenty of obstacles.
- I like Angel go back and forth a lot on whether Marcus is the right guy for her.
- Very happy with this book and how Angel and her dad’s relationship is improving.
- Zombie Mafia is as always cool/a bit scary.
- She’s getting in deeper and well sometimes it’s hard to see the good in the good guys.
- Plenty of ambiguity/lots of characters fall in the not a hundred percent good/not a hundred percent bad.
- Angel has an interesting/very intriguing effect on someone that I can't wait to see explored further.

2 comments:

  1. I may have to start reading this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's so good and has a great twist on zombies. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)