Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back

How The White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back by Diana Rowland

* Spoilers are highlighted like so - :)

“Shit. Looked like I was going to college.”

“Only an idiot wouldn’t like me. I’m dangerously likable.”

“Hindsight is some awesomely useless shit,...”

“When you don’t have anything else, sometimes pride is all that’s left.”

“I’m squishing you with my love.”

“At this rate I was going to get a gold medal at Fucking Up.”

“I’m wearing death on my butt, I thought, then coughed to cover the slightly hysterical giggle that bubbled up.”

“Screw jiu jitsu. Sometimes a girl had to fight dirty.”

“None of this shit was black and white, and everything had consequences.”

“In other words a badass mofo.”

“BACK OFF, ASSHOLE,” I yelled. “I’M HUNGRY, AND YOU’RE ABOUT TO BE MY HAPPY MEAL!”

“It has nothing to do with what you were, it’s about who you are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)