Saturday, July 26, 2014

Grandma Joanne

I am nervous as heck and more than a little bit freaked out because I plan to speak at the memorial service for my Grandma today. I'm going to miss her so much and I knew I just had to say something. 

Here's what I'm going to say:


Adventure

You took us on adventures to the car wash (which you somehow made fun.)
You fed us those frozen meals with the penguin on the package.
You always had coupons and let us choose where to go.
You retired more times than I can remember and then promptly found something new.
You were always there and ready to go to any of our important events.
You had a horrible sense of direction but we always got there in the end.
You made us feel important and most of all loved.

We will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)