Monday, April 28, 2014

Tiny Reverse Vampire Reviews, Watcher of the Dark


Watcher of the Dark by Joseph Nassise

* Provided by the publisher for review
* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

4 bats and a tiara wearing bat out of 5

First there was the problem of finding out what happened to his daughter in Eyes to See. Then there were the witches needing help in King of the Dead.  Although those were both good Watcher of the Dark is the best so far.

The story starts out a little slow but once found at the hotel a whole new crazy adventure starts.  A mafia like mage blackmailing him in to help because he threatens his friends and a search to find the key to one of the gates to hell that everyone wants to find for their own reasons.
I dont want to give away too much so I’ll just point out a few of my favorite parts.

New character:
I love Ilyana. She is a character that leaves you wanting to know more. In this book you get to see a good variety of her abilities and personality but thinking about it there has to be a lot more to come.

Favorite Scene:
Hunt wakes up at a murder scene, it is obvious that he just finished committing under the influence of his new “friend” that is hitchhiking in his head.  Almost all of the scenes with the ghost in his head are great. I love this scene the most though because it is neat to see how all the work with the police from the first books comes back into play. It is great to see all the little tricks and steps he goes through to try to make sure all the evidence is destroyed or hidden.

Although my favorite character didn’t get to come into play very much in this book I can’t wait until the next. Hunt has hooked me, Dimitri my fave is going to be more active in the next one and Denise is back too. For a good read that is even better than the first two were and has enough twists and turns to keep you interested I would recommend picking this one up.

1 comment:

  1. Clutch present day information approximately Sosoment on following articles, go to now Sosoment and
    Sosoment and
    Sosoment and
    Sosoment and
    Sosoment

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)